Friday, September 04, 2009

In Christ

If you have put your trust in Jesus Christ, the Bible says you are a new creation in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). But this new-creation reality happened in your spirit. Unless we renew (Romans 12:2) our minds to our new-creation reality, we will miss to experience the abundant life of Jesus Christ (John 10:10) in and through us. We renew our minds by believing these truths. These personalized scriptures shows who you already are in Christ Jesus, whether you "feel" it or not. Read and meditate on these scriptures as often as you can. Ask the Holy Spirit to make the scriptures alive to you. It is the knowledge, followed by the deeply rooted belief of who we are in Christ Jesus that sets us free from any bondage in our soul (mind, will and emotions) and will allow Jesus to live through us.

I am called in
Christ Jesus - Romans 1:6
I have redemption in
Christ Jesus - Romans 3:24
I reign in life by
Christ Jesus - Romans 5:17
I am alive unto God through
Christ Jesus - Romans 6:11
I have eternal life through
Christ Jesus- Romans 6:23
I am a joint heir with
Christ Jesus - Romans 8:17
I am sanctified in
Christ Jesus - 1 Corinthians 1:2
My body is a member of
Christ Jesus - 1 Corinthians 6:15
I have victory through
Christ Jesus - 1 Corinthians 15:57
I triumph in
Christ Jesus - 2 Corinthians 2:14
I am a new creature in
Christ Jesus - 2 Corinthians 5:17
I have liberty in
Christ Jesus - Galatians 2:4
I am crucified with
Christ Jesus - Galatians 2:20
I am justified by the faith of Christ Jesus - Galatians 2:16
I live by the faith of Christ Jesus - Galatians 2:20
I have put on
Christ Jesus - Galatians 3:27
I am a heir of God through
Christ Jesus - Galatians 4:7
I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in
Christ Jesus - Ephesians1:3
I have been chosen in
Christ Jesus before the foundation of the world, that I should be holy and without blame before Him - Ephesians 1:4
I have obtained an inheritance in
Christ Jesus - Ephesians 1:11
I have been quickened (made alive) with
Christ Jesus - Ephesians 2:5
I am sitting in heavenly places in
Christ Jesus - Ephesians 2:6
I have been created in
Christ Jesus unto good works - Ephesians 2:10
I have boldness and access in
Christ Jesus - Ephesians 3:12
I rejoice in
Christ Jesus - Philippians 3:3
I press toward the mark of high calling of God in
Christ Jesus - Philippians 3:14
I can do all things through
Christ Jesus who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13
God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19
Christ Jesus in me is the hope of glory - Colossians 1:27
I am complete in
Christ Jesus - Colossians 2:10
I am dead with
Christ Jesus - Colossians 2:20
I am risen with
Christ Jesus - Colossians 3:1
My life is hidden with
Christ Jesus in God - Colossians 3:3
Christ Jesus is my life - Colossians 3:4
Jesus Christ became wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption for me
- 1 Corinthians 1:30
I have the mind of
Christ Jesus - 1 Corinthians 2:16
I am one with Him (Jesus Christ) in spirit because I am joined to the Lord - 1 Corinthians 6:17
I am rich because Jesus Christ became poor for me - 2 Corinthians 8:9

I am healed by His (Jesus Christ) stripes - 1 Peter 2:24
When I abide in Christ Jesus and when His words abide in me, I can ask whatever I desire and it will be done for me. - John 15:7

I am a partaker of Christ Jesus - Hebrews 3:14

No comments: