Saturday, September 10, 2011

A quote on Pro-Life and Pro-War


Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life’.

- John Fugelsang







Enough said.


Editing to add another perspective:

And only in the mind of a progressive liberal can you be anti-death penalty, anti-war, anti-unmanned drone bomb, anti-nuclear weapons, anti-guns, anti-land mines (all in the name of loving your fellow human being) and still think it’s your right to be able to murder an unborn child.” - talkstraight.tumblr.com


February 03, 2012: Editing to add: 
I can be mindless at times. I posted the second quote without thinking that some readers (or someone they know) may have had to go through an abortion, which I know is not a black and white scenario. I deeply apologize if the quotation caused anyone pain.

I am for preserving the life of the mother and the child, just like I am against nations invading other sovereign nations, but when the woman is a victim of rape or incest and/or if there are potential health risks involved (which, by the way, is merely 7% of the total abortions taking place, as per one statistics I just read), in my opinion, the government should stay out of her choice to go with the decision she feels comfortable with.

Related post:
Pro-Life and Pro-War?

No comments: