Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Engineer

The Bible says that God made us. For the sake of this paragraph, let's take the Bible from the picture. I still do not have faith to believe that we just "happened" - because it violates the scientific principle of cause and effect. Nothing just "happens". There must be a cause for every effect. So it won't be a stretch to conclude that there is an engineer behind the scenes.

So the engineer brought me to this planet without me asking for it (as far as I know now). Now let's bring the popular biblical interpretation that God would throw his creation in hell for not saying a particular prayer. It is ludicrous to imagine that this engineer would throw me in an eternal oven because I do not say a particular prayer, because of an offense that a guy named Adam committed by eating a fruit from a tree that the engineer himself created, in a garden that Adam lived.

Some might disagree with me, but this engineer gave me a brain that I am beginning to use.

No comments: